AmigaActive (2019/2143)

From:Dominique Harelle
Date:31 May 2000 at 02:23:57
Subject:Re: CyberGfx 3.x

From: Neil Bothwick <neil@wire.net.uk>
Date: 31-May-00
Subject: Re: [amigactive] CyberGfx 3.x

Hello Neil,

> Alan Buxey said,

>> they *can* use CGX3.x - but only with the latest 41.21a driver.
>> This used to be on Phase5 web site....but that no longer exists
>> and no, DCE *havent* got it on their website. pity the users!
>> (and VGR's links all go to Phase5!!)

>> So, I'm asking...is it possible to have the latest release of CGX3.x
>> - aka cgxsystem.library 41.21a on the next AACD coverdisk?

> It would be possible, if we had the library to include. If someone has
> the complete archive, as downloaded from P5's site, can you send it to
> me. The library alone is no good, I'd like the cxomplete archive so I've
> got all the readmes etc.

I have just had a look at the archive cgxv41_r71.lha and the cgxsystem.library
is version 41.22 (11/03/1999) and is available at http://www.vgr.com/cybergfx/

Regards
Dom...

Dominique Harelle - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dharelle/index.html
E-Mail : dharelle@optusnet.com.au or dharelle@excite.com.au
ICQ - 17907440

My AMIGA 2000 Made This Possible

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.